BiodiversityKnowledge Meetings and conferences
Over the course of the project BiodiversityKnowledge will conduct a number of meetings, workshops and conferences, to engage different knowledge holders and other stakeholders into its work. This site compiles all of them, including their results and planning.
Meetings on the design of a prototype Network of Knowledge (2011-2012)
The first outlines of the prototype NoK and the potential needs for it were discussed at three regional workshops with more than 80 participants:
- Regional workshop "Eastern Europe", Budapest, October 2011 [recommendations]
- Regional workshop "Northern Europe", Copenhagen, December 2011 [recommendations]
- Regional workshop "Southern Europe", Aix-en-Provence, December 2011 [recommendations]
The prototype was further discussed and revised on the first Biodiversity Knowledge conference, May 21-23, 2012.
Meetings of the demonstration cases of the NoK (2012-2013)
- The first set of case-meetings took place on the 23rd-24th of May, 2012 in Brussels, directly following the 1st BiodiversityKnowledge conference. See test case pages for further information.
External events where BiodiversityKnowledge were presented (2011-2013)
- See detailed list of events where BiodiversityKnowledge were presented, together with the according presentations and reports.
Conference on the final recommended design of the NoK (2013)
Based on the lessons learned form the process so far and especially the demonstration cases, the conference will further revise the NoK prototype and come up with a recommended design for a future NoK. See the conference webpage for further information. The conference will also be webstreamed.